1.2.11

Stupid freaking Beads...

In my collection of beads, chains, wires, and pendants, I often find one or two loose beads that I have nothing to do with. I make all my jewelry pieces symmetrical, therefore sometimes there is a lone bead or two that has no home, and I have nothing to do with them.. : (

I had come across the notion to just throw them away, my bead space is far limited as it is, I thought, and I have no room for a stray bead or two. But then, AlAs, the part of me which is my mother's daughter refuses to throw anything away! even a lone bead, So what could I do with these stupid little beads to which there is no mate, and therefore, no future in my collection? I gathered my wire and thought, eh what the hell, and started connecting the little bastards, soon I got something that I never knew I could.. BEAD ASSEMBLAGES! is that a word? I think so. YES! Bead Assemblages, the greatest little useless things I could ever imagine! Now my stray beads just plain look cool, on top of being useless.


I assume that in the future I will most likely connect them to some sort of pendant, but for now, they just look freaking cool.

No comments: